The TestApi v0.4 has shipped
The TestApi v0.4 has shipped! You can download the latest bits at http://codeplex.com/testapi. Some of the updates
• An improved Combinatorial Variation Generation API – we now support parameter value weights and tags (for “negative” variations);
• A new Memory Leak Detection API – allowing capture, comparison, and serialization/de-serialization of memory snapshots of a running process;
• A new Object Comparison API – allowing comparison of arbitrary .NET objects using arbitrary object comparison strategies;
• A new Text String Generation API – allowing generation of random strings, interesting from the testing point of view;
• Various documentation improvements and sample additions.