WPF Application Quality Guide v0.5 has been released
WPF Application Quality Guide v0.5 has been released today at the WindowsClient.NET with new topics and updates.
This release includes several new additions and updates:
1. Suggested Roadmap – updated to include new topics based on different persona
2. Performance and Scalability Testing – updated with a few new resources
3. Integration and Scenario Testing – a new article outlines the strategies and the steps to take in Integration and Scenario testing.
4. TestApi (Tools) – updated with summary of the new APIs from TetsApi v0.2 as well as sample usages.
5. Tools – various new additions and updates to commonly used tools.
6. A1 Building a WPF Application Test Suite by Using VSTS, NUnit, or xUnit – a new article summarized the common unit testing frameworks including sample test code and key resources.
7. A4 Considerations for WPF Browser Applications – a new valuable write-up with common considerations in XBap apps.