Introducing WPF Application Quality Guide v.0.4
WPF Application Quality Guide v0.4 has been released today at the WindowsClient.NET with new topics and updates.
This release includes several new topics and updates:
1. Suggested Roadmap – updated to include new topics
2. Data-Driven Testing – a new article about the data-driven testing practice.
3. Globalization and Localization Testing – updated w/ more details including creating localizable UI layouts in WPF and approaches to localizing WPF applications.
4. Stability and Stress Testing – a new article about stress testing principles, best practices, and useful resources.
5. Accessibility Testing – a new article about accessibility considerations, best practices and key resources.
6. Tools / TestAPI – a brief intro about the newly released TestAPIs.
The full online version can be found here.